1. BMJ Learning BMJ ONExamiantion is the leading resource for online assessment amongst health professionals. It offers highly efficient question marking & analysis engine that helps doctors revise for their examinations, helping them to focus on the areas they need to improve to pass their exams.
2. Who can use BMJ OnExamination?
- HSC Academic Staff
- PhD. and Master Students
- Medical students
3. How to apply for BMJ OnExamination?
Fill the form, send to HSCL Administration. Once your form is approved , Select your exmas from the following:
- BMJ OnExamination International Medical Student Years 1-3
- BMJ OnExamination International Medical Student Years 4-5
- BMJ OnExamination Postgraduate exams
For help with password or logon issues contact::
- Eng. Moudhi Almutairi , Tel: 00965 24636582.
- Eng. Muneera Alibrahim , Tel: 00965 24636167.
- Eng. Manju Thomas , Tel: 00965 24636108.
For more information about performing search and using VDiscovery contact:
- Automation Department, Tel: 00965 24636167.
HSCLA will NEVER ask for your password via email, phone, or any other method. If you receive such a message or have replied to one, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details.
To protect your privacy, completely exit your web browser when finished.
Login will remain in effect until you completely exit your browser or several hours have elapsed.